Did you know that Lemmy of Motorhead was a roadie for Jimi?

I suppose a lot of you know....but I though I'd say. I was listening to the older editions of Nights with Alice Cooper, as in the UK he does Breakfast with Alice, anyway Alice was saying that not too many people know that years ago, before Motorhead for example that Lemmy worked for Hendrix as a roadie, and I found that interesting, I wanted to share the info as they are all awesome and legends. Did anyone now, and what do you thik about it?
@stylioJ (403)
I didn't know that. It's interesting to see what connections people made with one another and to learn how people get their start. Too bad Jimi isn't around still. I think Alice Cooper is an awesome radio show host. He comes up with interesting and quirky things to say.
Yes i totally agree on all respects... Hvae tosay also Lemmy is a a great Bassist and writer..
@stylioJ (403)
Yes he is. And he has a cool name.
@DawGwath (1044)
Hehe, first time I hear of it, even though I read some of his biography. Probably missed it. Sure wish I was a roadie for Jimi too :D
Ah gdgd, I would to, what a person to learn how to play the guitar from like....
Nice info dude. I 'd sure want to check this out.