Is there any problem with ciao surveys payments?

@limcyjain (3523)
I have been doing surveys for ciao for quite sometime now and have been paid with in 15 to 20 days everytime i requested a payout. However things are not the same now. I have requested for a payout and with more than 2 months gone by i still have a status processing when i check out my payments. Has anyone else faced a similar problem. I am trying to contact the company through the contact form but that page is not opening. Is there any probability that they wont be paying at all?
@nutanjain (898)
[b]well this brings me to a serious tension because i have also been doin this ciao surveys the first problem about them is that they give more surveys but with less quotas and whenever you receive a survey than you open it and then you get a message that the survey has been closed due to the qouta fulfillment this is so bad and now they are not makin a contact with you thats a serious problem with you well i will update any information available to me and happy mylottin dont be said there will be solution to your problem soon[/b]