how many wil listen to sad music when ur in depression?

Hi, friends this is a tougyh part,even im a music lover but do u prefer listening to sad music when ur in depression???i have seen some of my friends who intuitively listen to that type of music and start sobbing,they say that sobbing wil reduce the agony....what do u ppl infer about it???????????
yes. when i am in depression i'd like to listen sad music.
ur the first person....!!!!i dint expect an answer like this...i guess ur mentally very strong
hi aditya...that is a good question. but if i'm down i sure wouldn't want to listen to sad music, i don't like to when i'm feeling good. i prefer soothing or comforting music when i'm down. or very upbeat music depending on why i feel down. sad music would make me feel ever worse.
yeah its pretty common...!!! every one would do the same buddy coz no one wants to down themselves...!!!i want to knw how many of them would be strange and brave...!!!lets see!!
i ill listen sad music when my GF hurts me...
when im depress i would rather listen to hard bang'n music because i lights up the burden i feel inside. sad music would just make you reminisce and feel more sad and alone.