Wat is your Idea of a romantic evening..???

Hey guys...where do u think is the right aura for romance...that can rekindle the fire in your relationship, and get you turned on...???For me it is my Home....more specific my bedroom.....:-) I also like beaches and candlelight dinners...and holidays.............wat abt u?
@ralphido (843)
well.sitting in my bedroom..with my windows opening out into the corn fields nearby.. you can see the sun set over the mountains far away... makes for a nice little evening...
sounds fantastic....:-)Where in India is this place???
@ralphido (843)
i am from wayanad in south indian state kerala... my district is the most beautiful place in the whole of kerala.. you could call it underdeveloped but i like to think it's because life's preserved here...
yes i heard its very beautiful....:-)
@goldeneagle (6776)
I gave up on the whole romance thing...all she ever wants to do is get it over with and go to bed anyways LOL
@jzjqdkd (273)
I think we need to create a tender atmosphere that can let all things go smooth.yeah, candlelight dinners really wonderful,but before that , we need to know what the other will want.Do what they love.