Advantages of Having a Friendster Account

@dorothy09 (1520)
Thanks to friendster I meet and keep in touch again my childhood friends, long time lost friends. Thanks to friendster because it easy now to share photos online. Thanks to friendster I get to express myself in blogs Thanks to friendster I get to know more friends.. I know you have more thanks...what are those??
@laila675 (528)
• United Arab Emirates
you just said it all!!! through friendster, i was able to gather and still gathering my elementary and high school mates. and last year we had our class reunion for the first time. but sad to say i missed the reunion coz i'm out of the country but hopefully i'll be there on the next reunion ...
@mapuang (615)
friendster heps me to find my highschool friends. we keep in touch through friendster. im so happy to have that site its really helpful.. and not only to find your old friend but also to meet new friends. not only that, some of it use this as a business to promote thei product...
@eiram25 (1077)
there are many things why i'm thankful that a site like friendster existed. like you,i was also able to find my childhood friends and past classmates as well. i'm able to get in touch with them from time to time. also,i was able to find my cousins which are currently living in other countries. and of course,with friendster,i get to express myself. happy mylotting!
@pryce_mbg (716)
Cheers! There is really a great advantage of having a friendster account. Just like you, i met my long lost friends, classmates from my early years and some online friends! It made me easier to keep in touch with them through sending them messages or comments. Friendster helps me to keep in touch with my friends and to keep me updated with them.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
Hi there.. There are many more advantages :D Thanks anyway ^^ Have a nice day..
@silverpen (125)
I was able to make an organizational site for our alumni organization which enable me to contact my long lost friends. Also I was able to met new friend from all over places, and was able to make my own blog where i can post topics and issues I like to discuss with my colleagues.
@pau_79 (793)
Yeah, friendster bridged the gap for old friends and relatives living half way accross the globe. Its good to see pictures of relatives. Funny sometimes you no longer recognise them esp childhood friends
@myliezl0903 (2732)
lol! i got deleted mine last month, because me and my boyfriend always fight with it., if he seen something on my site he gets mad and i am so sick and tired of it.,so just to avoid fights and arguments i just deleted my whole account.