Lowest Of The Low. (My Fault)

@Chevee (5915)
Well, I didn't think it could go any lower it did, the last couple of days I have had things on my mind that prevented me from MyLotting like I wanted to. So that meant that my earnings are low, this is the lowest of the low. I made 6 cents yesterday. What is the lowest you have made on MyLot?
@mands61123 (2098)
there are plenty of days where i've got zero cos i haven't been on but the lowest when i have been on is.....
sorry had to go look cos i had no clue Friday, August 01, 2008 $0.01 as for this month not been to bad except Friday, September 05, 2008 $0.01. Doesn't bother me though i come on when i have time it isn't about the money for me it's about the fun and friends and discussions the enjoyment.
@sunnflr (2767)
Well, besides the 0 days when I'm not on or don't answer any responses, I've had a few penny days. I haven't been doing as much on mylot this month. Had too much other stuff going on.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hi chevee, Don't feel feel so bad! My all time low at mylot was last Friday, I made 21 cents. That was because I wasn't trying to earn anything. I was just not up to doing any mylotting. I don't start many discussion and the one time I did and started two, responded to the responses, rated them postitive, answered emails and only made 39 cents. I went ballistic! I wrote to mylot saying that I just couldn't believe that I made less money starting two discussions and did all that work and made less money than I ever do just responding. So, now I just respond to as many discussions that I can and yesterday I made $1.35. I don't understand and since we aren't supposed to discuss or question I just keep mylotting and enjoying myself with my friends. I am doing this to help pay down my credit cards so I do really need the money, but I try to not think about it while I'm responding so that I can have fun.
@bunnybon7 (36901)
• Holiday, Florida
it seems to be a constant complaint here. we all should realise we're not going to get rich here. i've only made 3 or 4 cents a day at times. sometimes i just dont have time or have nothing to say.
Ohh this has be going on with me alot since the few days back Been like 7 days i think till now. well anyways i think m ylowest earnings till now is around 1 cent :| . hehe. Well once , ,y mind was toally not in the mood of doing mylot. But then what to do. I have to be here . Becasue i am addicted. Well i did reply to one discussion but only with my fault and trust me i got only 1 cent for it. And that also i wasnt expecting. Well then i just have around 4$ now. And i need to make like 6 more $ in the next 4 days. I relaly dont know how this is going to happen. but i have to. So i am trying my level best tim eto be here and reach my payout. Well anyways will try to reach it. Happy mylotting and Take care
@makingpots (11922)
That isn't so bad, Chevee. I've had zero earning days. You know, two steps forward three steps back.... Good thing I don't feed my family based on these earnings.
Hi Chevee, Do you know I have never cheched on my earnings but I have lost six points today, that is really odd, you loosing six cents and I'm loosing six points? Higs Tamara
@lilcee (2704)
Hi Chevee, The lowest I've made so far is 9 cents. It was for a day that I just didn't feel like doing much online and I didn't do much at mylot. Hopefully I will make my goal. I have 95 cents to go so I should be able to do that. Happy lotting.
@fwidman (11515)
The lowest I've made this month was 8 cents. That was last Thursday. It probably will be about the same this Thursday, as I am not home a good part of today and tonight. I will be hanging out at the local bowling alley instead of making money here on mylot Now poor ShellyB has had a few days where she only made a couple of cents, as she hasn't been online that much. Of course, those are the days when my earnings are high. Maybe I should give her the computer more often
@faraza (159)
DOn't be so sad... i think i have the lowest income here in mylot. at first i was expecting some decent amount of money from joining mylot, but now i do it for fun. if i keep thinking about how much i will get after each participation, i won't be able to post quality discussions. but if i do it for fun, my fingers won't stop typing! i think because if you don't really think about the money, you don't really care what you are going to write. It just came out of you heart! by the way, i've been in mylot for more than a year and i still haven't got the chance for payout yet....
@lilaclady (28240)
I think we all have days like that, sometimes we have things to do and sometimes we just need a break away from the computer, you will get back into the swing of things and make up for what you haven't done...