WOW!!!what a day for MYLOT!

@andak2007 (3229)
To all my friends good evening This is the first post that i am making for this day...i just want to tell you guys how thankful i am for all the support that i get from my discussions...actually Wednesday my topic was rated as the highest for this particular day and i have to say im proud of myself for this achievement...i have been very busy giving back all of your comments and then i have cleaned up all my unresolved isssues...but sadly i have 7 discussions still remains unresolved because in the first place..they have no responses... And i have to announce that today i got the biggest earning in any day wow..this is second achievement for me again....and thirdly i am holding my baby as i am typing this topic so say hello to baby megan. I hope that you have a wonderful day here in mylot just like ME!
Congratulations on your achievements! Yesterday was my highest earning day so far since joining last Friday with a total of 52 cents! A lot better than the one cent I made my first day lol. I have a lot of discussions that I recently started that have not had any posts in yet too. Maybe people will post in them soon and in the case of my others, more people will post. Oh well heh. And oh, hey baby Megan! :)
@andak2007 (3229)
baby megan say hello too...well you must have spent many precious time in here doing many activities to earn that much..i hope i can answer some of your posts later on.so that they do not get lonely.
@yadav8797 (1211)
hi andak, first of all congrats for your achievement .its nice to see your those achievement over here.its great feeling for me.it gives me more confidence for me too.because i am not so old over here.friend, i am also happy when i am earned highest earning at the first time and always happy when get more responses on my discussion.i can understand how much enjoyable you are in these days.nice feeling happy mylotting.
@andak2007 (3229)
oh yes i am happy and motivated.
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hi there andak2007 Awww how old is Megan? My last couple of days earnings have been appauling due to the lack of activity I have created. I have had a couple of bad days and am having to deal with something that is distracting me from myLot but hopefully I shall be back on form in a few days have got a busy weekend ahead as my eldest son is in the carnival and the float/truck needs decorating!!
@andak2007 (3229)
sometimes i get lazy here that i just do nothing but look around..not even starting a new topic or not even responding...i also get distracted. megan is just 3 months old.
@Humbug25 (12551)
I know what you mean. I usually answer my friends discussions that have been sent to me and the responses I have got from my own discussions and once that is all done and I can't think of another discussion to start I browse around looking for a discussion to answer and if not I finally log off but this isn't how it goes everyday. Sometimes I don't even finish having a look at my friends discussions. Well you and Megan sure have some exciting times ahead of you!
@divinchris (2449)
Hi friend! Congrats to you!All the best for you.Post good discussions in the coming days too.Happy mylotting
@andak2007 (3229)
yes i owe it to all my friends here.
@wangkai (798)
i wish you happy.good luck to you.let us work hard at it together.OK?
@andak2007 (3229)
good luck to you too...and i hope you get to learn more here and like it more here as much as i do.
@pehpot (4762)
congratulations my friend.. I was kinda busy this past few days and my earnings really dropped, I was about to answer back to one of your topics but now I can't find (actually I have no luxury of time to find it ) so I will just say it here.. I am counting on the lechon! oh and hi to mEgan! kisses
@andak2007 (3229)
eh..hehehe..the elusive lechon..yeah why not?or better yet come here sinulog time and you will be my guest.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hello there little one. you are welcome. It is good to hear that you are doing well with Mylot. I am doing pretty good myself also. I hope your day here is great also.
@andak2007 (3229)
right now i am just fine..doing nothing much just looking around.
@salonga (27957)
I am happy for you friend! Congratulation for having rated the highest on Wednesday. That's a wonderful achievement and I hope you keep it up. And even more wonderful is the fact that you are holding your little angel while typing. What a nice picture that could be if taken by camera. Ha!ha!ha! Hi baby! Please just kiss your baby for me! Tsupppp!
@andak2007 (3229)
hehe..megan is sleeping now...so i can type faster than usual.
@ronaldinu (12440)
• Malta
I think everybody has a post or two if not more than remain unanswered. Maybe it depends on the time of being posted or perhaps the headline was not catchy enough. Good luck for your highest payment. I wish you more of this.
@andak2007 (3229)
yes maybe it was just bad timing on my part...i notice that this is the coolest time to post as i get to be noticed by others.
Congratualtions andak on your achievements i hope many more are to come for you because you are such a nice person. And thank you for this awareness . You are very right we should always thank all our fellow mylotters because they are the ones who are responsible for our happy days here and our sadly some bad times. But mostly it is happy and we should br grateful to them and thank them. THANKS TO ALL MYLOTERS! I remember when 1 of my topicss came into the top discussions and i was very happy that day and my other happy day was when i got 31 cents my highest.