Clickin' me sent me a mail....you will surely laugh

Bangladesh
Just now i got a mail from clickin'me (now cheatin' me). Here what they wrote: [i]Hello, we have heard that you were unsatisfied with our services. We appreciate your complaint, because it helps us to make us our business better. We would like to help you with all possible ways and means. Please, try to describe with all details, why havent you been satisfied and try to write a solution, that would satisfy you. We are open to all your suggestions and we hope your fast reply will help us to acquit you as soon as possible! Regards, Clickin.me Admin Team[/i] I could not wait to tell you guy this. What they are thinking after cheating us. I think they have sent me this complain because i asked a refund on alertpay. I am not sure. Did you got a message from clickin'(Cheatin') me like this? Did you laugh?
sounds like a scam to me
@ramangill (1479)
lol,,good morning
• Bangladesh
It already is a scam. And the scam said good morning to you.lol
@bdsurf (703)
I think our complain to alertpay is not the main reason. I dont beleive they kept their earnings in their alertpay account yet now. I think they are trying to attract us again and with their sweet words they want to steal money again. I dont think any people will give response this time.
• Bangladesh
well many did. Because alertpay has their real address. So there might be a chance.
@dhangski (3194)
I haven't got any email from that site. But if ever I would, I will surely laugh. After what they did, they want members to respond. LOL friend. But you can reply to them since they asked you for solution. You can tell them that they go back to Alertpay as their payment processor and remove the wire transfer. HUGZ!
• Bangladesh
I replayed them thinking this that they may be doing this because alertpay is pressurizing them. This can be the reason. Also i have put this in their hottest thread.
@shoeb000 (321)
mate, i can understand how it feels. atleast you got reply from the guys.. i was being cheated and after so many messages, i didnt even got a single reply at a particular site.... the sites like these should be deleted after getting complaints... but the problem is, we get cheated and we dont care to take action against them. Best of luck for your money guys.
• Bangladesh
Actually we can not do anything against them. Otherwise people would not have stopped unless they beat them.
@Lejandro (1530)
I'm still @#@**&!ing over my $24!!!. I didn't and won't file for refund. No way that scammin' me will give my dollars. It's like bringing back alertpay for them which would never happen. For sure, he had cleaned up his account prior to giving his final blow to members. Not gonna waste more time with that issue... I fee your pain brotha', it's not so much about the money but feeling duped is really bad... . Goodluck though.
@nahidbd (731)
• Bangladesh
This is the extreme level of scamming I ever saw.I dont know what is their intension. What the want to do more or next.
• Bangladesh
I also don't know their intension. but they are thinking of something. May be because of mass complain in alertpay about them, alertpay may have taken some legal action against them. So may be this is the reason for the mail. Let's see what they have to do next.
@shell94 (990)
OMG! That is funny! I never belonged to that site, but would definitely have laughed if I had received that e-mail.