Capcha..Capcha..can we make profit from generating pictures?

@brisk123 (2826)
Sometime back one of my friend send me one link to one site.It was something to do with capcha identification and earn.Has anyone heard about it or was it just some another scam site?Please let me know.I am also hoping that it is not related with any hacking since all you need to do is identify capcha.Here's the link http://pixprofit.com/ Anybody,please let me know if you have any info on this site.Thank you.
@EAStanley (2689)
I have no idea. But I will definitely check it out. Hopefully it is a fun new way to earn money online. Thanks for the tip! I will be sure to check it out and then respond with how I feel about it! :)
@brisk123 (2826)
Hi friend, I don't know whether anyone has got paid from this site or not,but picture takes a longer time to load but when I emailed them, they responded back to me very fast within 24hours.
I've get paid from pixprofit. I think pixprofit is a legit website. They will pay $1 for 1000 correct entries. The minimal payment level is $3 through webmoney or paypal.