tonight is my schedule...

@vanities (11376)
Davao, Philippines
hi guys..i like to impart to you the good news!! that ill be going for a vacation and be off to manila to visit my daughter..at last its the first time that im going to visit her that is together with my hubby and my youngest daughter..and im so excited!!and im going to miss all of you here!what about you guys any plans to travel in the near future?
@maximax8 (28247)
I hope that you have a pleasant journey to Manila and that you will really enjoy seeing your daughter. It will be a lovely trip I am sure. Your oldest daughter will probably show her mum, dad and younger sister around the sights of Manila. I am sure it is a large and busy city with many interesting sights. I am trying to decide where I will travel to in 2009. I found out today that First Choice Airlines won't be flying to Costa Rica or Brazil next year. Zoom Airlines that used to go to Canada went down and Excel Airlines that used to go to Tobago and Grenada went down. I will have to sit down and think of another possibility of destination for next year. Happy traveling.
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks and you too in the near future...we visited baguio its the summer capital in our country and its great seeing the tall pine trees and the like...
@arkaf61 (10882)
That is indeed good news, my friend :) YOu have all the right to be excited about this trip and I wish you the most wonderful time with your daughter. No plans for traveling on my neck of the woods. But maybe soon me hubby and the kids would take a nice weekend away from it all :)
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
well it was..im home now and enjoying it...
Lucky you! As for me although I want to travel I don't have enough money. My dream is to travel to the US of A. I know I wouldn't be able to do so.
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
thanks..dont lose hope on that..miracles can happen who knows!!
@dhangski (3194)
Have a safe trip my friend. I'm not planning to travel this year. I'll wait for my husband, before he comes home here in our country, we will be seeing each other at Hongkong first. He told me that it's his treat for me. I just hope that it will push through. Have fun in your stay in Manila. Take care! HUGZ!
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
thats cool! a trip to hongkong!! thanks also
Have fun this will be a nice trip for you and your daughter if you never got to go see her before. I am not going any place for awhile casue I need to make some money but someday I would like to travel away somewhere. I would love to go to paris I always wanted to go there and maybe someday I will:P
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
great!! i like paris too...and i dont think i can go there..but anyway thanks for responding and i already accepted your request my dear...
@jillhill (37384)
I bet you are excited and I bet she is patiently waiting for your arrival! I hope you have a wonderful time! I don't have any vacation plans until next spring. Just some short trips now and again around here.....have a safe visit!
@vanities (11376)
• Davao, Philippines
yeah i am