making me want to log off...

seriously, i hate to make another discussion about it, but this spammer is really making me want to just log off mylot for the night. do the mylot admins go to bed? why aren't these disgusting, irritating posts being deleted? it just seems like he is the only one posting discussions now and i am getting sick of seeing them! maybe i will just call it a night... :(
@SomeCowgirl (32270)
Well I wouldn't do that. I actually thought of doing that but then thought that he might "win" that way. The end of this month is coming soon and people who need the money well need to be on here to mylot, however, if we get annoyed so easily at this guy then we are only cheating ourselves! Just ignore him, I have and have been having fun. Then again, I am also looking at toys and crochet projects etc.
you are right and make a good point. :) although i am getting sleepy now...
@greysfreak (1385)
I'm with you on that, obviously, since I wrote about this as well. It is very frustrating when the majority of new posts are coming from a gross spammer! I'm either gonna try to go to sleep or go through old discussions that I haven't gotten to/catch up with friends' discussions. Hopefully by morning he/she/it.. will be gone!
lol... i agree! :)