I win $1000000 at free lotto!

1 - 1
@dave_lie (1476)
Indonesia
I am happy and surprised but i don't sure it is real or they are just scammer. so i ignore them while they keep sending me notification email. Do you know anything about freelotto?Please let me know if you do!
@deadsoul1 (714)
Hello there.Actually i also got an email tellin me dat i am winner of 100000 dollars.. They will ask you to fill a form for your playing choice(fast pick/auto pick).For that they will ask you to submit $14.29 via credit card.. i am ignoring there mail.i dont know whether they are scam or genuine one.
@dave_lie (1476)
1 - 1
The same thing also happens to me.
Ho,Ho,Ho...I earned not only one time...but many times...It is a (......)
@dave_lie (1476)
1 - 1
is it for real?
@Donnyboy8 (787)
I have played on freelotto and it is good. They do constantly send you emails about fast play though. The fast play is thier service to enter you automatically everyday. I don't think that is worth it. The emails can get very annoying.
@dave_lie (1476)
have you ever win? Are they for real or just scammer?
Do not let them tell you to give them your checking or savings account number. If they do they are sammers. Don't let them ask you to pay through a credit card for shipping and handling, it is a scam. Anytime they ask you for money or accounts to give you money when they can just send a check to your home, then it is a scam.
@dave_lie (1476)
1 - 1
They do requesting my credit card number. They paid by check.