Who handles the money in your household, you or

@sudalunts (5527)
your spouse? I handle all of the money in my household. My husband does not manage well, and I had it with bounced checks, so after we got married, the responsibility is all mine. I pay all of the bills. My husband does not take into consideration the the balance is not always a true balance. If he used the ATM card, and sees the balance, he thinks that is what it is, he does not take into consideration the checks that have not yet cleared. He does have a small account of his own, which is always overdrawn, not good!!!! So, in your house who handles the $$$$$$$$$$$$, you or your spouse?
i don't get married, so i can only handle my own money.but i will handle the money in my home life you after i get married, i think it is a good thing,haha, maybe my future husband feel so boring when he found this words. i think women is good at that, and women will do better than the men.
@sudalunts (5527)
yes, I think women are better at budgeting than men
@rkrish (3003)
I handles the entire management of money and fix the macro budget of the earnings and my wife take care of the household budget which is part of it and still i have weekly proportion look of spending and reimbursement of weekly expenses this is so because i have more bills to pay and more to invest too
@rkrish (3003)
Thanks for providing the BR. Happy mylotting friend