Judgmental!

@Margarit (3677)
Why lots of people are so judgmental? It could be nice if their judgment is not hurting someone's feeling but most of it, is. I put this one in discussion because i just have discussion to a friend and she has a trouble in people that is so judgemental. To make the story short, My friend has just promoted to a area manager and the peple she's work with it seems not very happy and the way they judge her is not very nice at all. and that, doesn't made sense to me. Why judging a person and not giving a person a chance to step up. Why we human being always like that? Why put a conclusion before knowing? Im sure everyone is different, im just sharing it with you and perhaps you may have a better way of understanding regarding this matter. Thanks in advance.
It is human nature for most of us to judge people. I try very hard to not judge a person until I have gotten to know them and can make an informed decision about them. In your case, it sounds to me like maybe there are people that are upset because they were not given the promotion and your friend was. It sounds like they may be jealous of your friend and that is why they are being so harsh.
@Margarit (3677)
You are right momjessie, because of their jealousy they want to criticise the person and show ill feeling for they are not the one how is chosen to be promoted. But still they should understand and respect the feeling of the person involve. Hurting is not the right thing to do for when judge you will be judge on how you judge too.
@kenzie45230 (3560)
People do judge when they should not. I think it's human nature. In the case you've described, where an employee has been promoted, the unkindness shown is often because of jealousy. Instead of allowing people to be themselves and to learn about them, we often judge them by how we are or how we think. Human interaction and relations is difficult because we all do come from different families, different background, different life experiences. The sum total of those experiences makes us who we are and affects how we think (or don't think) and how we feel and react. Since no two people have that exact same experience, it is wise for us to remember that when we are judging others.
@Margarit (3677)
Hello kenzie, Thats very well said, i gree with you because of the different life experiences of a person well become attitude of the person and they make judgement base on their emotion and feeling not on the ability you got. For this you deserve best response. Happy mylotting.