Salad

@Keola12 (717)
I enjoy a good salad, because it's the best snack there is. I especially like the romain lettuce. My most favorite salad is the chicken ceasar salad, and also Greek salad what with the tantalizing feta cheese and Greek dressing. They are tasty delights. Aside from being healthy, salads can be very filling. I love a good salad with ceasar dressing. Just thinking about salad makes me hungry for one. Of course, all the vegetables have many beneficial health benefits. Tomatoes has luetinin for the eyes. Salads are a good source of energy, what with all the valuable vitamins and minerals they contain. I love tomatoes in my salad, whether they be cherry tomatoes, grape tomatoes or romain tomatoes. I like to top my salad off with some good ground up cheese, which adds to all the mouth watering flavors a salad provides.
@cream97 (29166)
Yes, they are.. Eating salads are very nutritious and delicious. I love the Romaine Lettuce with red onions.. I can eat a big bowl of salad and feel full as if I have eaten a meal that was chocked with every serving. It is good to know that you love eating foods that are good for you! Enjoy!!
I am not a huge fan of salad. But I do like ceaser salad allot.
@sweety_81 (2129)
Well; I too like Green Salads .I especially like Cucumber,Carrots,Tomatoes,Onions, Raddish and Betroot in my salad.
@ShellyB (5243)
I am glad you wrote about tomatoes, I want to learn about any foods that are helpful for the eyes. Thanks.
i also really enjoy a good salad. i do not like romaine or any of the leafy lettuce. i like the iceberg (crunchy) lettuce only! lol- i am very picky. i love putting chi-chi beans, black olives, bacon bits, cucumber, hard boiled egg and sometimes grated cheddar cheese on it. my favorite dressing is creamy italian, but i also love bleu cheese, balsamic and italian. salads really are very good for you and they do fill you up.