My Mom's and Dad's Wedding Anniversary

@julyteen (13259)
Davao, Philippines
it's been 33 years from the time my mom and dad vow on their marriage infront of the priest. our family celebrate this every year but now it's different, my mom no longer with us. if you remember she passed away last July 05, and all of us until now still recovering for her lost. I missed here. when i get up this morning, my cellphone reminder alarm for the special party this day but i am sad it won't happen anymore.
@nanayangel (7839)
Hi there Julyteen! Sorry to hear about your mom. It's really hard to lose someone you love but that hurt is magnified if it's one of your parents. I would suggest still doing some kind of small celebration with the whole family, with the exception of your mom, of course. Maybe a simple dinner. You still need to celebrate it and let your father know that you are all here for him and that you are all sharing what he feels and just make this celebration a "thank-you" one for being lucky to have your mother as your mom.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
that is our plan but because i am now far away from them it's really difficult. i called all my sisters and brothers and remind them about the value of this day. i ask them and they really missed my mom too.
Thank you very much for choosing my post as the best response. I do hope that you will be able to be stronger against the feeling of loss and longing each day and I know, that even though we have accepted the loss, we will always hold our loved ones in our hearts.
@ShellyB (5244)
I am very sorry over the loss of your mom. But I am glad that you have great memories. And that you remember this special day in the life of your parents. (hugs)
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
it's really hurt but i need to move on even without my mom. anyway, sorry i made a wrong spelling title instead of mom i put it mom's. LOL
@ShellyB (5244)
Do not worry about it. Have a good night.
@fayeeh (117)
• Japan
Sorry to hear that your mom passed away. I know how it feels when someone leaves. But you know what, you were still very lucky to grew with both of your parents knowing that they love each other so much. There are lot of broken families out there who are longing to feel the essence of complete happy family that you had.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
It's very painful to loss a love one's specially your mother
@jillmalitz (5132)
Take heart and remember the good times. She will be with you all in spirit.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
yes until now i always remember my mom.
@iskayz (5422)
Hi there! I'm sorry for the loss of your mom. It's good that you still remember her. But your family can still celebrate your parent's anniversary by visiting your mom's grave and pray for her. It's not important whether she's here or not. What's important is the memories. Ciao!
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
that's the only we can make it to remember the memories with her. thanks for your comment my friend.
@dhangski (3194)
Life has to move on bro. I know that losing your mom still hurts but always remember that he is in a better place now. Last 26th of September was my mom and dad's 42nd wedding anniversary. If my mom was still alive we will be celebrating it as we used to do when she was still with us.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
it is not easy to forget what happening in the past. it hurts but we need to face the truth that she is now resting in peace.
i am so sorry to hear that you lost your mother. just remember to try and celebrate the wonderful life that she and your father shared together. :)
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
it's really painful to loss a love one and all the members in the family until now stil struggling the pain that we had since my mom passed away.