Two child policy! Are you infavor?

@merphius (225)
Our Government wt having a debate b4 if they will impose the two child policy or not. catholic church don't like the idea but the government says we are soon to over populate. Obviously the church wud disagree wt ds idea but the government has the solution. so which is which?
@Sheepie (3118)
I think that it depends. It is a good idea to help the country in the long run, but I want to know what they will do if someone gets pregnant for a third time. How are they going to do that? I would like to know.
@merphius (225)
A penalty for violating the policy is talked about but not sure of what kind.
@chabawel (330)
If the two child policy would mean a better world for the future generation because this will result to a "POPULATION UNDER CONTROL", then I would definitely be a PRO to it. The church should re-think a message in the bible that "MAN was created to take care the creations of God". Which means, we,(fellow men and women) have to take steps in order the future generation can still have a better chance to survive in this world.
@merphius (225)
yes! "Live life to the fullest." How can we live our life to the fullest if we can't handle everything.
@rainmark (4306)
Two child policy is a good idea. It's just right specially that we are in economic crisis now. The catholic church always debating about it and don't agree the policy because it's not a christian way but i wanted to ask if our church help all catholic families feeding and educating the children? Lots of catholic families suffer from poverty and those kids are looks so awful coz they've been starved. happy posting.
@merphius (225)
i agree with you rainmark. The only thing that would block everything is the culture of the countries. 80% of Filipinos are Roman Catholic so it would be a big challenge for the government.
I am too in favour of 2 child policy..and I love to have two child for me..
@merphius (225)
The more the merrier as they say. If the family have enough to provide dn i guess 1 dozen of kids will be ok. hehehhee
I'm in favor of the governments policy. The country is getting too populated and there is no enough job the government can offer to its citizens how they be able to earn a living? how can they eat?. We have to be practical now a days. I'm pro life, but we also have to consider some factors that are needed to be address with. Modern contraceptives are acceptable method to me but as much as possible always use the natural method. I'm against Abortion though.. It's a crime!!
@merphius (225)
I Agree with you then. PRO LIFE! Save life!
@n30wing (4771)
I think I will go for 2 child policy. Why cause their are parents who just don't care about their responsibility and obligations. I see alot of street children and ask them why are you in the street and they only sometimes can't answer the question. I feel sorry when I see children asking for food or money to survive. Life is not that easy anymore like it used to be. Have a nice day!
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
Would this policy be for both the woman and the men? I mean with so many divorces and what not going on you have to wonder if this policy should just effect the woman and not the men. I feel that if woman have to follow this policy then so should men. Even if they get divorced and marry again. What is good for the woman should be good for the male. That is how I feel. But I do feel that it might be helpful for a few years to have this policy in effect and maybe for people not to have children till they are 21 would be of great help also. They are many ways to help out people have just got to all agree on the ways. I feel that the policy will help out but alot of people might think differently. I love children but what kind of life could we give them if we can barely survive ourselves?