growing hair

@missybear (11396)
i HAD THE SAME LENGH OF HAIR FOR YEARS. iT DOESN'T SEEM TO GROW AFTER A CERTAIN LENGH. I CUT IT A LITTLE IT GROWS BACK, BUT NEVER ANY LONGER. ANY REMEDIES FOR GROWING LONG HAIR?
Hi , I have hair that grows to about my belly button . I am having the same issue . For years, i have tried to get it longer . It will not grow past my belly button . I do trim it and do my best to manage its wild tendencies. I do not dye it or use hair spray or any hair dyers and such . Yet it just doesn't seem to want to listen to me. So hopefully you do get some more responses I am hoping to see some ways to lengthen it myself.
@missybear (11396)
I'm jealeous. To your bellybutton? WOW.
yeah its too my belly button but it hasnt budged past that in about 6 years.:P
I've read that our hair length has a genitic "stop point" which varies from person to person. Once it reaches a certain length, the hair growth slows dramatically to almost nothing. I'm not certain how the hair knows to stop growing, but my hair, which is very healthy, has done the same thing, it stops just above the small of my back, so I guess it is true.
do not mean to jump in here , and since I am new here I am not sure if this considered rude and I apologize if so , yet I did not know this , I am going to have to research this a bit to see if this really a thing and if so that is a pretty cool find.
hi! for hair to grow you must eat well, you must have a healthy diet, all energy and nutrients must be supplied from inside first and then from outside. There are many effective tips and you can do them to increase your hair growth. Here are some tips which I am suggesting you: 1. Soak fenugreek in deep pot of water through out the night. Massage the liquid into the scalp and wrap it in a cloth for about 2-3 hours. Repeat this every day for one month and see the difference. 2. Smear castor oil on the scalp and the hair roots but not on the hair, wrap the hair with a news paper. tie with a cloth and leave it overnite. wash in the morning. repeat this every 7-10 days. you can see the results after doing it for 5-6 times. Try these two tips regularly and you will certainly see the difference.
@missybear (11396)
Thanks for the tips I never heard of fenugreek. Where do you buy it?
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
it is logical that your hair grows lol :D Try to turn caps off next time :) Have a nice day..
@missybear (11396)
Thanks, I keep hitting the wrong button. I'm still learning to type.
@ersmommy1 (12600)
It is important to keep hair clean when trying to grow it longer.Rinse your hair, pat it dry and apply a good hair moisturizer cream or vitamin hair treatment in your hair. Be gentle with your hair always especially when detangling your hair. Trim your ends approximately every six weeks. My mother has her license for hair in Florida. This is what she reccomends. Also you could have a stylist help you on a regular basis. They may have some good ideas too.
@missybear (11396)
Thank you, I will try that for sure.
@cndn420 (2062)
im growing my hair long as well and my hairdresser tells me that you should keep trimming it constantly because when you trim it and get rid of the split ends it will grow faster and healthier...so i guess besides that really, patience lol