What does the color of your star mean?

@leenie50 (3992)
I have been reading every possible tab or information link I can find and still don't know what the color of your star means. Does anyone in mylot land know this answer? One more question, where do you find the smiley faces once you reach 200 or more? I try to do the research but again no luck. leenie
@drannhh (15229)
I see others have already answered your questions here, but I did want to say hello and congratulations on getting past your 500 so you have cut and paste -- isn't that great. It is when you want to post a link
@leenie50 (3992)
Thanks drannhh, Thanks for noticing my 500 mark. So to cut and paste is how you add a link to your post? Is that also if you want to post with a picture? You're the pro, any advice? leenie
@leenie50 (3992)
The Blue Leaney - This is a building in England I believe. It was sent to me by another mylotter. My first picture I posted I was dresses in blue so he thought of this building.
ooooh a green tomato!! Do you love fried green tomatoes? Or how about green salsa? sorry, I get carried away. drannhh, thank you so much for all the info. I'm going to experiment.
@leenie50 (3992)
WOW!! It worked!!! Thanks drannhh! leenie
@jillhill (37383)
I don't know exactly what the meaning of the color is....just the number. And the smiley faces are to your left where it says mylot code.
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi Jill, I haven't learned anything about the color either. I did learn thar placing your cursor over your star, gives you your rating. Cool huh? I had no idea about the code.Even though I try to read everything to know what is what here, sometimes asking is the best way. Thanks Jill. leenie
@mtsandeep (1586)
I too feel that there is no importance for the colour of the star, The number inside the star denotes the rating of your responses and discussions. You can do copy and paste when you reach post 500. keep posting
@leenie50 (3992)
Hi mts, I guess the color just helps differentiate between the numbers. I can't believe I have passed 300 already. I spend most of my time responding but this morning I had an urge to post a couple. I'll look forwar to the copy and paste. If only I could figure out how to download a piture easily. Practice I guess. Thanks mt. leenie