Life Can Be Unfair Sometimes!

I was shocked and saddened to receive a call from my son's therapist this morning saying that her niece had passed away and she would not be coming today! I gave her my condolences and asked how old the child was and she said 1 1/2 years... Apparently it was not expected and so I do not know what the cause of death was but it is an awful shock!!! Please keep the family in your prayers...His Therapist's name is Angel...It would be greatly appreciated! Why is it that so much of this is happening these days with babies and young children? It is absolutely devastating!! Have you had anything like this happen to you or do you know someone? I appreciate the time you took to read this and hope you all have a great day! ~Heavens~
@gabs8513 (48715)
Hi Heaven I am so sad to read this I really am it saddens me when when a young Life gets taken I will of course keep them in my Thoughts and my Heart goes out to them
Thanks so much Gabs and it is great to have you back here with us! ~Heavnes~
@gabs8513 (48715)
Thank you Sweetie and it is good to be back with my Friends Hugs
We missed you!
I will be praying. I would like to answer one of you questions here. The righteous perish, and no one ponders it in his heart; devout men are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. (Some translations say "The evil that is to come") Although this does not make us feel better about it we can trust that God cares about each one of His children. This is a terrible thing, I just pray that God will not be blamed and instead that People will draw close to him during this time.
I have the same prayer doubleloveyou as I know the family is not saved nor church goers that I know of! I do know how hard it is to some approximation as my cousin lost her twin boys at birth seven months ago...It was her first pregnancy and I know she has questioned God on this but they are trying again now that she has had a special type of surgery...I wish them all the best as well as it has been really hard on my cousin and her husband...So much of this seeming to happen these days! Thanks so much for your loving support here! ~Heavens~
No body knows WHY it happens, just that it des happen. It's pretty sad when this happens, but if it could have been helped it would not have happened. The family is definitely in my prayers. I know of a family around here who lost a baby at the same age. A sad thing.