Reason you are not as well, your fault or other what angers you the most

@suspenseful (40316)
My foster mother, mother,my father and my older relatives lived at a time when there was not as much healthy choices as we have now. Consequently they all had bad teeth and they all got their teeth removed and had false teeth as did many who went through the Great Depression or the 2nd World war. You really could not afford healthy food. Yet when things got better, many people decided that vegetables and fruits were too expensive, margarine was better than butter, and processed was cheaper. Then there were those who made for themselves bad choices. And we know that certain foods are bad for you as are certain choices. Breast milk is best for babies, breast feeding is good for mothers, and prevents or delays breast cancer. Now if a woman did not want to have children or chose not to breast feed her child and was not giving it for adoption, I cannot imagine her screaming when the doctor tells her she has breast cancer, nor can I see the man screaming who smoked twenty packs a day when they told him it would give him lung cancer. But the man who wanted healthy choices and his wife kept cooking him fattening food, or someone who wanted to live a healthier lifestyle, but was made to feel guilty about buying lettuce and tomatoes, or anyone who was prevented from doing something that would keep them from getting ahorrible disease - the girl who was told to give up her baby, and the mothers kept the nice men away because who would marry her and winds up with breast or ovarian cancer, etc. I would suggest such people would have a right to be angry. So if you caused your misery, the disease you now have by your willful lifestyle do you have a right to be angry? Or if you may have caused part of your misery, but others encouraged you and kept you from improving your lifestyle by making the circumstances to do so unattainable, do you have a right to be angry that now you reap the results of that? I think yes in the second case. What is your opinon
@Lakota12 (42684)
WEll way back when lots and lots of people had thier own gardens. So they did eat healthy. But then things change the kids didnt want to work that garden they were lazy . So down went the health of all of them for they then had to buy from the markets and if to high thy chose not to but the veggies and the fruit. I fhtis was so should you be mad at the parent for the kids didnt want to help plant and they couldnt work it? I dont think so. But then when some one holds you back on certain things that is your fault for letting them tell ya what to do. For if you reach far enough you will make it to the plane of life you want to be in. Yes I would be angry if any one thought they could hold me back on anything
@suspenseful (40316)
I can understand my parents they forced us to weed the garden. But it is other people. Like I grew up in the fifties and sixties where if you had an illegitimate child you were told to give it up, and not only that, you could not tell anyone except your fiance, and they hoped that when you did tell, he would break it off. And if you had that in your past, you were further ostracized, not a good girl, etc. so you did things to keep it quiet, because you would be ostracized. Oh yes and I blame my parents to be so cheap as to give up margarine for butter. The danger of trans fat takes a long time to reverse and I blame those people who would not support me when I had a baby out of wedlock and made me keep silent because they gave me the opinion that if I told the doctor about it, he would call the local cat house and say he found a girl that would fit right in, and made me feel so ashamed I did not get the help until to late.
@Lakota12 (42684)
NO thiny should never should have done that. I grew up that time too. adn all parents tried to hide every thing from pther people if they thought the kids were bad . Today what any of us did back then wouldnt be cincidered that way . BUt even before that time arounbd in 1800 on up to I dont know if they thought a kids was nutty they would hide them in the attic and keep them there away from the world1 I bet those kids werent nutty the parents just did wan tto deal with letting them out of the house1. What happened to you was sad and ignorant of your parents. But should never have condemed you for all that happened.
@dragon54u (31636)
Careful, now, the PC (politically correct) police will come and break down your door and cart you away!! Don't you know we're all victims now? Truly, most of us have ourselves to blame for our health woes. I ended up having to lose a LOT of weight from the poor choices I made and also lack of nutritional education. I still smoke but I've cut back drastically and I think that I'll be stopping soon. I just got a job that looks like it'll last quite awhile and of course, there's no smoking there! That's a BIG help in my effort. If I get cancer, I'll have only myself to blame, as I knew the risks all these years. I'm quitting to improve my health and hopefully make my quality of life better as I age.