do you live with a slob i do!!!!!

@jesus777 (664)
Bermuda
i live with my mom and she is a complete slob who dont clean up after herself at all. she leaves mess all over the place and says i am black slave and im supposed to clean up after her and do all the house work, she is very able bodied she is not crippled at all but she calls me to do stuff she can get up and do herself, she is very lazy. im sick and tired of being treated like a slave but at this moment i have no where else to live. she says i am under her roof so it is her way or the high way no ifs ands or buts about it. but i feel like i am being used. i tell my mom how i feel. but she says it is my obligation to her. but i don't think that it is her obligation to treat me like crap and make me feel like i am in hell. because im unemployed right now she feels like she can treat me like a door mat.
My dad was like that. And sorry but it only goes down hill from there, even after you get a job she will still expect you to clean up after her.
@jesus777 (664)
• Bermuda
i guess getting married and moving out is my only chance of freedom