I'm not bragging but I'm so happy! I've won $ 40 from Helium's writing contest!

@Jenaisle (3803)
Hello guys, I'm so happy I would like to share this with you to motivate everyone else. I have won second prize in the "adopt a title contest" in the Nutrition Basics and Tips at Helium. I am so happy because it was least expected. When the end of the contest was nearing I was only no. 7, but yesterday, after the final rating, I accidentally clicked on the contest results and I saw my name in the second slot. You could just imagine my joy, and I have $40 to my name. My first earnings from Helium for less than a month. Isn't that wonderful? I know there are many who earned more than that , like "paid to write", but I'm happy because I was just starting and this is the first real money I earned from writing online. Good luck to all of us in the month ahead. Cheers!
@writersedge (22579)
Excellent and congratulations! I've never won a contest. I haven't done well in the Marketplace either. Do you have a link in your profile so I can go see your articles? Thanks and take care.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Thanks writer for the comment. I have a link in my profile, You're welcome to read my articles. Keep trying...eventually you will succeed. All the best.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Hi writers, I found yours, good luck to both of us.
@writersedge (22579)
Thanks and take care.
@klaudine (3652)
WOW.. surely first I have to congratulate you for getting the prize, but I don't know what is Helium. LOL. But I am happy with your achievement since it seems it would be something related to making a scientific article or something. It is great achievement Jenaisle, and it was a lot of money LOL. Cheers!!
@klaudine (3652)
Helium is the name of the site, rite? Okay then, I would go there and take a look, I wonder if I can manage to get the first prize too, because I don't think I am as good as you at word arranging LOL. Again, congrats Jenaisle, and thank you for your information.
Congrats on the article! I've been writing to Helium for awhile now, and have only tried the Marketplace. I haven't found a title on the contests that intrests me enough to do the writing. How are you doing on it otherwise? We will have to connect on that site also.
Congratulations on your win, Jenaisle! It's great that you won a prize for your writing. I just joined Helium, but I haven't written anything there or entered a contest yet. I'll look for you there so I can read your writing.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Yes , you can join many categories there. There are lots of ways to earn there. Just browse around the site. Good luck. You can access my articles at my homepage here at mylot. Thanks for the reply.
That's great. May your writing skills help you achieve higher things.
@Jenaisle (3803)
Hello jay thanks for responding. All the best. You can try too.
But did you even get paid by them? Alot of people have been winning these contests, and just by writing articles they haven't received there money. It's even hard to reach the minimum of $25 payout. I wrote 11 quality articles and only got 5 cents. See why even ciao is better than that? I doubt you will get paid, but for your sake, let's just hope you do. :)
I know first hand that Helium and many other sites really do not pay very well, but in the log-run congratulations to you and your success. Keep writing - never give up on your dream, my dream is almost coming true.
@djoyce71 (2512)
Hello jenaisle. I am a member of helium, but not that active. I have not visited my profile in a month. I have not started anything there yet. I hope I could write there, too, when I have enough time and earn, too. Congratulations!