The Only Thing Between Us by Pamela Santos anyone?

@Leixa003 (867)
Does anyone here read the thread about The Only Thing Between Us located in the Cafe Erato section of Girl Talk forum? The book had its book launch last April 12, 2008 at National Bookstore Megamall. Here's the link to the pictures of the book launch: http://pam1022.multiply.com/photos/album/13/Book_Launch_The_Only_Thing_Between_Us The story was shared and read by the members of the forum and now has finally made the launch (congratulations to Pamela Santos). I got the chance to read it online but the ending was not given in the forums because the book is to be published. I tried to find a copy but my local bookstore doesn't have one yet. I was wondering does anyone here read that thread like me? Has somebody here purchased the book?
@an0506 (1)
Hi, I am looking to buy "The only thing between us" since a long time. I searched for it a lot but it seems that it is not available here in US. Can you help me out in buying a copy of this book? Please reply to me at an0506@gmail.com Thanks a lot for your help! :)
@Leixa003 (867)
Oh no! I think this comment was pushed back too long ago and I did not notice this response until now. It did not help that I took a break in mylot too so I was not able to monitor this comment. I already sent you an email if you still need my help. Again sorry.
@NrgDfenZ (1810)
• Belgium
I have heard of it.. But I have not purchased the book yet.. Have a nice day..