would you get your lower parts pierced?

the other day my mom called me saying she wanted to get her down there pierced... it surprised me cause my mom is like 42 i think..maybe 43.. but i mean she is hip and has a bunch of tats from her wilder days but it shocked the heck out of me. i couldnt do it cause if you aint my husband or my obgyn.. you dont need to be in that area. but my mom really wants to do it.. would you do it. and if you already have..what was your experience?
@guybrush (4662)
Personally I wouldn't do it. I can't imagine it would be particularly comfortable, and the thought doesn't appeal. I'm 51, but even when I was younger I didn't ever want anything pierced except my ears. It takes all kinds to make up our wide and wonderful world, though - each to their own!
i ahve had several piercings..belly tongue 2 in each ear. the only ones i have left are the 2 in each ear. other ones came out when i got pregnant. I like piercings but cant imagine that one...
@guybrush (4662)
You are very brave! One of my daughters had a tongue and belly - she had to take the tongue one out when she applied for a job as a flight attendant - but she still has the belly one, as nobody can see that under her uniform.
@peedielyn (1211)
I had at one point, 7 piercings down there. I will let you know that the newness wears off after a while because of the everyday care that you have to give that area each day. I had a girlfriend that got the same ones that I did to an extent. She told me that after she got it pierced that there was a "metallic odor" down there, that she couldn't understand because she was abstinent. Ok here's the reality. I took mine out. I had a boyfriend with the "plugs" in his ear and they smelled all the time. He was clean from head to toe, but it just stinks. I later found out that my little hoopies that I wear in my ear stink too. Just imagine what is going on down there. It's moist and warm, and needs to be clean. I took mine out. It has to do with body oils and what not sitting there breeding germs against the metal. It sucks. If I could re do it, I wouldn't. She was right, they take more care than needed.
@Pigglies (9340)
That sounds like a reaction. I always had a horrible smell to my ears when I wore silver and gold and my ears were hurting constantly. Now I wear glass plugs and as long as I take them out once a week or so for cleaning, there is no more smell. If I have them in for only a day, I can take them out and smell them and still nothing.
@britt_200 (1228)
its the easiest piercing i got...it was not very painful..and it healed VERY fast..the fastest out of any of my piercings...it feels really good too...its a very good piercing
I am pierced "down there". I got it done when I was 28. I like it. For me, it doesn't do what it's "supposed to" do. It doesn't enhance, though I do know girls that it does enhance pleasure for. I like it as a private decoration.
@Ravenladyj (22992)
I did already and will be doign it again...What was my experience, well it would have been better if I'd not tried to change the ring too soon, couldnt get the new one back in so I had to let it close LOL.BUT this time I'm getting it done twice YAY....As for your mom, good for her! and her age is no factor I mean she's ONLY in her forties! Thats young...I'm 38 and will probably still be into tats, piercings and other body art well into my 70s LOL but Im just likethat