watch again??

Malaysia
Some people I know don't tired watching even already watch it for 30 times. I will usually watch a movie or TV series only one and twice the maximum. I can remember all story even I watch it once. Therefore I won't watch it. The movie or TV series like already been recorded in my mind. I am curious to know if you will watch again the movies or TV series again if you already watch it? If yes how many times you will watch it and why? If not why?
@g3n3j0rd (721)
I hardly see a movie twice unless it's very good and it's inevitable. My four-year old son, however, have watched the movie "Cars" at least a hundred times and still has never grown tired of it...LOL!
Wow. Your son must be a very big fans because he can watch Cars for so many times. I never watch a movie or TV series more than two times. The best movies I watch never more than two times. Thanks for the response.
give your son few more years cuz the next thing he's going to ask from you would be brochures and catalog for cars. the next thing you know, he'll ask for his first car. =) kids could be addicted to cartoons.
@g3n3j0rd (721)
You know what, you're right. He's really addicted to cars. That's all he wants when asked for what gift he wanted. When we are in the mall, he would always ask for a car toy. I sometimes let him maneuver the steering wheel when we're driving, lol!
• Poland
When I was in a primary school (I belive I was 11 or 10) I got on my birthday a video tape with "Shrek" movie. I watched it once alone, once with my mom and next day - once with my mom and her brother. I gave tape for my friend to watch - we wathced it together. And then - she brought it to school and for 4 days we were watching it over and over again with out class ^^" Every teacher was said that the last once started the movie and we want to finish it :) It was the only time I wathced something so many times ^^" Well.. Maybe except for the simpsons - there are episoded I watched 4 times or soemthing like that ^^"
After watching so many times, I think you can memorize the story. Sometimes it does happen like that. I have watched matrix few times because I have to watch with different people again and again.
I have watched "Shrek" and "Good Will Hunting" really a good number of times. I guess the secret of any good movie should be to make it such that we can watch it over and over again without getting tired. I love all the animation movies because they do provide the kind of amusement needed to stick you to your seats.
You right about good movies is always prefer by many to watch again and again. If the movies is not good people won't watch is again and again. I like to see new things. I think watching the same movie or tv series is like waste time because there are so many new movies and tv series that can be watched. Anyway that my opinion. If I find a movies I really like I probably will watch again, but I think no more than two or three times.
@dodo19 (35869)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm the type of person, who watch movies and tv series over and over again, even though I know the story. I don't really get tired of watching them so many times. Quite the opposite. I enjoy watching them so many times.
Glad to hear that. I just can't watch again the same movies or tv series. If I watch again, I maybe watch skipping some parts of the movies. If I don't understand the movie, I maybe will watch again to understand it. Thanks for the response.
• Japan
Yes I do watch my favorite movies nth times. Especially Harry Potter, Xmen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Spiderman. Then after I watched those films I will watched my favorite disney cartoons, like Toy Story, Bugs Life and Hercules. I also loved going to the movies and when I find that movie interesting then I will buy the DVD of it. Now I have a few collection of DVDs of my favorited films. Watching it over and over again make me relax after a long day of work.
Your good fans for buying and keep watching it. I think by watching it many times is like giving the makers encouragement to produce more good movies. If I produced movies, I also want people to watch it more than one time.