What's up with crewbux'............

@lovenluck (1068)
Yesterday day too they disabled login Login is disabled as we are still working on the database. Please be patient. Thanks! Today again. I finally maged to reach payout yesterday before the login was disable but to my horror when i was able to re-login the stats had gone back to the previous balance and I fear the same thing will happen today. One of the most trusted sites first thinkbux now crewbux going through a lot of problems. I don't feel like working on these sites any more. It's high time we move on from these ptcs to something substantial and stable. We can never trust them however good the admin be. one fine day they will all pack their bags leaving no trace behind ,just some angry and frustrated earners like us. Seen so many sites go down recently don't feel like trusting them any more
@mysdianait (64282)
They are alive and getting things fixed. I have received a response to my suport ticket saying to follow the forum news.
@lovenluck (1068)
thanks for the news raised some hope as for now
@yuna15 (2707)
I noticed that as well. I'm nearly reaching my payout but whatever they are doing right now I hope that it's for the betterment of the site. We really cannot avoid the sites doing maintenance because they are trying to avoid any more dDos attacks. Let's just expect the worse that could happen so that we won't get frustrated. Have a nice day! :)
@lovenluck (1068)
hey thanks for the advice will wait login in first and if it happens again i sure will ppost it in the forum
@bsa861 (339)
Its official now that thinkbux has gone down lol :) It wont be long before crewbux too will do the same :) ! Some day all these sites are going go down any way lol !! By the way what do you think about investing in wordlinx ?? I am planning there !!
@lovenluck (1068)
wHAT'S SO official about thinkbux, the news is that there is a new admin who is working hard to get things going on thinkbux. They are paying and are constantly updating about the situations their on the forum. WEll they are not running away like others for now. if they do it's our bad luck but they are fighting hard to keep it alive and hope they will .
@steady (936)
don't worry, you're not alone in this. the crewbux admin also admitted to selling bots as referrals, and he says the new version of the site will come up soon. let's just hope.
@darshan36 (497)
no crewbux wont. Since the website as well as the admin is genuine. Now the site is working fine. Sometimes, when they update their website, it is not possible to login to your account for upto 24 hrs. Happy earning and mylotting!
@satyakam (1112)
Hi actually i have faced same problem today,i think they are doing some work with database and server so this problem going on,no need to panic as their another site going smoothly (thinkbux).