What clothes have you wored today?

@Anne18 (11036)
Well I wore my jeans, a t shirt and a fleece when I went down the footy field. Before I got dressed I had my nighty on, and again soon I will be wearing a clean nighty
@shell94 (990)
I am wearing jeans and a sweater. Besides my undergarments which are both a black bra and thong. I will be wearing this until I get changed to go to work later tonight.
@Anne18 (11036)
What night work do you do?
@shell94 (990)
I work in a factory ...hate the thought of wrecking my clothing there.
@Anne18 (11036)
Am I allowed to ask what job you do in the factory, one job I haven't had working in a factory
@Humbug25 (12551)
Hey Anne18 There's that word again Anne18, 'wored' what's wrong with you? My son had to do church parade today but as I didn't go to church I just wore my black jeans, a grey t-shirt and a grey and black stripey top on.
@Anne18 (11036)
What word should I use?? Why didn't you go to church??
@Humbug25 (12551)
'O' level in English my backside LOL You should have said 'What clothes did you wear today' of 'What clothes have you worn today' Hahahaha I didn't go to church because I have two younger son's and they would have wanted to sit with there older brother who was doing a job today, so to speak, he was chosen to be a pageboy for the olde English Fayre earlier in the year and his other commitments were to do the carnival, which we did yesterday, and to attend church today.
@Anne18 (11036)
I write as I speak, and I did the the O level when I was 17.... many moons ago!!! LOL Thank you for putting me right teacher!! LOL
@winterose (39918)
I am in the house all of the time, I am wearing a sweater and a skirt right now, if I go out I will take a shower first and then chance into a clean top and put on pants.
Today I am wearing a basic black outfit. Long skirt, top, comfy fabric shoes, and my jacket. Nothing too fancy, and not too much colour today, but maybe tomorrow I'll wear something red. This outfit just happened to be what I pulled out of the closet today, so this is what I am wearing.
That sounds really nice I like that.I like to wear long skirts to they are so nice.I have black and red flowers on it.one is purple and the other is brown. which I enjoy wearing .I still like wearing black pants with a red top.or what ever l feel like. cd
@ladym33 (11008)
Right now I am wearing a pair of old sweat pants and an old sweatshirt. I love being comfortable when I am at home. I am going out in about a half hour though so I will then probably put on a nicer pair of sweat pants, and a nicer sweatshirt. It's the weekend, might as well be comfortable right?
@hmkoct5 (2067)
I have an old t-shirt on and a pair of comfortable shorts. I pretty much stay home all day so I don't dress up. I love wearing comfy clothes like t-shirts and shorts. I'm looking forward to winter because I also love wearing big sweatshirts.
@bowtieguy (5930)
I am at work right now so I have on one of my suit and ties.
@nlcapricorn (1115)
Well at this very moment i am wearing from under black bra and black underwear too..black tshirt which is our uniform at work and then a skinny boot jeans and a silver shoes.. and at night after my work i will be wearing a black nighty..isnt that sexy?
@jnk3dfx (721)
I am in Casuals today. I will be in office and its not allowed to wear Casuals during weekdays. Still as i love to break the rule, i will go to to office in Casuals. This very bad of these organization that they are not allwing to wear casuals in weekday, only on friday and weekend one can wear those casual or else one has to be in Formals during weekdays.
@crazydaisy (3899)
I well be wearing a blouse and jeans today.pink, or yellow. or green. maybe one not sure which one. white runners or black. cd
@trixyteddy (1072)
I really like these interesting questions. I'm at home and am wearing my blue slightly faded jeans and a navy blue t-shirt with some prints in the front. I'm a mess though, running behind my four pet dogs and three cats. I love it that way though. Its kind of fun. If someone comes or if I have to go anywhere, then I have to have a quick shower and change.
@chaitra001 (3278)
• Bangalore, India
I usually wear Selwar for my office. As usuall Today also I am wearing it. Some times in some festivals I wear Saree.
@crazydaisy (3899)
I do same thing I go around in my jeans half the day. nighty at night time. cd
Right now, I am wearing a nightie!! I am almost always in a nightie these days. If it isn't a nightie, it is some old salwar falling to bits. I really must go shopping one of these days. Ugh, how I hate shopping. Cheers and happy mylotting
@pehpot (4762)
Today I am at home, just doing mylot and so the clothes I am wearing right now is plain shorts and sando. The other day we went out, I still wear shorts, I am fond of wearing one because I live in a tropical place. And I wear a nursing tops when we go out.
Started in a nighty, got dressed in a skirt and top, kneehigh hose for church. Changed into a tank and some knee pants for the rest of the day. Nighty again tonight, but I have a lot to get done first.
@my2boys (821)
I wore a tank top and capris. I am just relaxing at home today so there is no reason to get dressed up. Have a nice day!