women

why do women get all pissy when you tell them something that will be good for the both of us men and women. like today i told someone that i have to get up early and she got all mad at me cause i told them that i had to get up early to get a job and i want to see them and they wanted to see me and i have to get a job what is it why do women get all pissy ?
@onlydia (2808)
We get that way because you let us to believe that you as a MAN can do anything. Well, I guess it's not true all's you have to do is tell us that your not perfect and you caqn't see us and get up at the same time. You know be a man about it all. Do what needs to be done and just deal with us. You know see us get up early and say well, babe you have to leave also. Your firend Onlydia. Like you didn't know us woman need att. 75% of the time. LOL.
yeah i know i have tried that before it dont always work