My ex wants me back what should i do?

Japan
After 7 months of breaking up and i almost let go, my ex bf is courting me back. What should i do?
@shamsta19 (3225)
Oh my gosh! It like I have been there just recently! We got back together and this morning I find myself single again after only a few months. Didn't work out. You will argue about the same things and it will be worse. If neither of you are willing to change for the other (or any ONE of you) things will never work out. I had people tell me this and I didn't listen. And it hurts too. I am hurting today as I am writing this so save yourself the drama and move on.
• Japan
same here...i have people telling me not to get back...but i did it twice already.. and i agree we kept on doing the same mistake...i decided to stop and today is a good start...i feel for u too...i'm hurting when i'm writing and to see him go for good but if i keep on being anxious i would feel burnt out... i think i came up to the point that it's not really working at all.
@shamsta19 (3225)
This was my second time getting back together with her and it only got worse. It ended ugly and I despise her for it now. And I hurting. My stomach has been flipping since last night and I can't eat. It's not worth all this pain.
• Japan
i read in the website, if you wanna cry cry...i cried many tears already..shouted and everything..still the pain is there.. but my friends are very supportive of me.. i was also browsin about getting over a break-up and getting back with ex...it said there we'd just repeat the history..maybe we should just accept that it's not working and move on...are you with me??
hi, it has been five months since you asked this question, so did you get back with him or not? :D if you are still undecided until now then i think you should not get back with him anymore. your heart will learn to love another person that is more deserving than your ex, always remember that hehehe
• Japan
hello again steelwater, no I didn't come back with him..but i don't deny it was a painful one and the withdrawal was agonizing. But now I am better. I didn't know it has been 5 months since you told me, thank you. hehehe. We have our lives right now, and I wanna be happy being single and working. I am having so much fun being by my own. As they say "a man is happy when he doesn't love a woman, just understands her" same goes with a woman.
really they said that? because i have felt happiness when i loved a woman, and its so much better if you understand her too :) i am glad you are being happy now too.
@meticulo (1286)
Breaking up has been done. But if after 7 months you still didn't have a closure for the both of you that when he tried to win you back you got confused. Maybe you should weigh things up. Try to examine the negative and the positive aspects. Now if you feel that you cannot live without him and you can live the situation that you have its really up to you. Good luck!
• Japan
do you think love is enough to consider being back? he's involved with a jap girl after we broke up then he came back coz he said he cannot find another ME ...should i believe in that?
@meticulo (1286)
If you think that love is enough for you to accept him back, its really up to you. Love can conquer all things as the saying goes. But I guess you should know first what is the real score between him and the Japanese. If they aren't with each other now then he must prove it to you. You should at least feel that he is willing to do sacrifices just to prove that he is sincere and is willing to patch things up.
• Japan
I think this is what I lack....i always accept him in tha past...all accepting for his faults and his sorry's...and then my heart would melt right away.. you're right he should prove to me.. i found my heart hardened already...like i need to find new things , better things to do instead of just thinking of him... he should do all creed to make me happy but he can't. he's such a self-centered person. and i guess i would have to think twice of coming back.
@patzel88 (3311)
its up to you if he desire to be given a second chance. we all know that people change if that case was happening to your ex bf, then think many times before you decide.
• Japan
We broke up because we cannot talk properly..but we know we love each other...we are both busy..he's in the navy i'm an engineer..he goes off to the sea..i have meetings..but i love him stil...what to do?
• Japan
i would do it this time...i'd be stronger and head on to my final goal..acceptance...i think that's what i should do... i would... it may hurt but you're right, how long will i keep up? how long can we keep up? if we continue doing like this are we gonna be happy? i think not... sadly one thing that's hard to do is the ACCEPTANCE thing..but i think today,i feel that i am ready to accept...that things are just not meant to be...
@subha12 (18454)
it purely depends on you. why was the braekup? was it something very bitter? If you still have something in life left for him?
• Japan
i am not sure about something left for him..i feel some bitterness... our personality crash ..though we are so attracted with each other.. have you had like this kind of experience before?
@chiyosan (29383)
if you have feelings for him still, then why not give it a chance... but i have to say i don't have any background as to why you both broke up... any information you can share that would help us all give you a better feedback would be fine.. there are things you have to consider getting back with him... :)
• Japan
I still do have feelings for him...but i think i already accepted this already.. i already think we're not really meant for each other..and feelings isn't enough if we cannot agree with each other.. i gave up
@relundad (2311)
I don't think you really gave us enough information to go off of. Why did you break-up? What has changed in the last 7 months?
@sid556 (31006)
You were pretty vague here and we don't know the situation. Based on what very little you've said, I'd say to follow your heart.
@Shar1979 (2723)
we can not answer on your behalf as it is you who will decide for yourself...not us. if you really love him then you will not have any problems accepting him back to your life
@mapuang (615)
depends on the situation and reason why u break up. if he's not worth to have second chance then move forward but if he's worth for a second chance why dont you just forgive him and try another chance.
i guess it depends on the situation. why did you break up in the first place? do you think you two are good together, or is it a bad relationship? do you love him and does he love you?