How often do you drink tea?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
I drink tea at afternoon every day it make me relax from work
@Docdocdee (123)
i don't drink tea that much. and i don't really want to.
@tobepure (187)
maybe you can try one cup or two.you may fall in love with it.AND things about the chinese tea are very interesting!
@besthope44 (12145)
Well tea is good for health, but i can take 2 times a day which is healthy. Wont go for more cups.
i drink tea at breakfast, after breakfast also. I i go to class, usually another 1 or 2 cups. Then evening tea. If friends come, after dinner also. My daily average is about 3 cups. But, to counter the side effects, i drink a glass of water immediately after my cuppa...so far i feel no side effects. So it seems
@tobepure (187)
i drink tea once a day,that seems quite often. for me , i drink tea not only for drinking,but for smelling.you konw that nice and fresh smell can make you relax! but when i have to work up late at night ,i would prefer some coffee.
I love iced tea, but I don't drink it very often, maybe once or twice a week. I'm really a coffee drinker and I drink it all the time. But, once in awhile that iced tea tastes pretty good.
@geekyjock (371)
Yeah tea is actually one of the best anti-oxidants and it can actually release most of the unwanted fats in your body. That's the secret of the japanese and chinese.
@AbbeyB (670)
• Spain
3 or 4 times a day or when I fancy it I prefer tea to coffee so drink it more.
@JOIEMARVIC (2342)
i drink it twice a week.. i get constipated (sorry for the word) when i drink too much of it.. the same thing goes with iced tea.. do you know the probable rasons why its happening to me? thanks