Wow The Bills Are 4-0

I can not believe my Bills won again yesterday. They are undefeated, and that has not happened since the early 90's. I am almost getting excited. I hate to jinx them, but they have been playing so well, maybe we have a shot this year.
Breathe. If they keep on the way they are, look for lots of good things. They might not go undefeated. But, they are playing well enough to go all the way. It was kinda scary when it looked like they might lose to the Raiders. But, they didn't give up. They came back and won. That's what good teams do. Remember, John Elway of the Broncos couldn't be known for his 4th Quarter Comebacks if the Broncos weren't losing going into the 4th Quarter.
Sorry, got my losing teams mixed up. But, you know what I mean.
It certainly makes for an exciting game, those 4th quarter comebacks, but man it can make you crazy too.
@cjgrooms (4456)
Good for you! I don't follow football but as long as your rooting for them so am i!
How nice of you, thank you
@babostwick (2037)
That is impressive about the Bills being 4-0. I do not know for sure if there is a chance but it could happen. I believe they probably will make the playoffs but I don't know how far. The Bills will have to go through major redemption and win it all. It would shut down everyone saying they can't do it. At this rate, they could have a very good year.
I very much remember the 4 super bowls they were in, back to back, and the 4 they lost back to back. It was awful.