Do any one also have problum that I am facing on mylot?

I have responded more then 5 diffrent dicussions started by diffrent users but my numbers are stuck at 262 can any explain this to me plzz I NEED HELP
@Asylum (48282)
• Manchester, England
I wish that I could explain it, because it has happened to me a couple of times. Some of the posts do not count against your total, such as a second reply to the same post. I think that this could also apply to a post of just a couple of words and to replies to someone posting in a discussion that you started. However, even after making these allowances I am sure that the rating figure does not always advance. The problem is that no-one seems to know the exact criteria, so we just learn a bit more from experience as we carry on.
wow. i see. so the length matters now? hmm didnt get to hear it from them. i guess things change all the time. dynamic sorta earnings and policies i guess.
@disvachic (10123)
they must be having techinical difficulties cause my number is not moving either.I have also posted
The same thing is happning with me
@kcbabez14 (967)
read the mylot guidelines because if you have repeated what someone else has said then they delete it