Just ordered costumes!

@my2boys (821)
I just ordered my kids halloween costumes online. My 4 1/2 year old wants to be Buzz lightyear so i ordered him that and i ordered a monkey costume for my 6 week old. I am so excited to see them in their costumes. They are going to look so cute. What are your kids going to be for Halloween? Have u already got their costumes?
@lilybug (21148)
My kids have their costumes all set. I just finished buying the stuff today. My son has decided that he wants to be BEN 10, so I got him some green pants and a white t-shirt. We took some black duct tape and put it going down the front so it looks like Ben's shirt. He also has the OMNITREX watch, so he is all set. My daughter is going to be a red fairy. She has red wings and a red skirt. I already had the onsie for her to wear under it and I bought her some tights and little red flats today. Oh, and I got her a wand a few weeks ago.
@my2boys (821)
That sounds cute! My son wanted to be Ben 10 at first but then changed his mind.
@sunshine4 (8709)
Your costumes sound cute! I love the idea of having a little monkey:) We usually try to make a costume. My daughter is going to be a pizza this year if it turns out. I just got a huge cardboard and we will cut it in a circle, then paint it red for the sauce. Then we are getting paper and shredding it for the cheese. We will then make pepperoni and mushrooms out of construction paper. I hope it turns out cute!
@my2boys (821)
That sounds cute. I wanted to try and make my own costumes but i am not creative or crafty enough for that. lol. good luck!
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Only my oldest has decided what she wants to be...and no offence to her LOL but a costume for an almst 13 year old isn't quite at fun as costumes for the little ones! She wants to be a "hippie". She wants all of us to be hippies too. I'd be fine with it for me but I just can't see putting the little boys in costumes like that, they won't understand what it's all about. My 5 year old wants to be a princess....I'd be fine with that if he was a girl. I try to be open minded but i just can not quite bring myself to send my son to kindergarten in a fluffy, frilly, pink princess gown. I wish I could because I know it would make him very happy but...I just don't think it's a good idea.
@my2boys (821)
lol. oh my. i tried dressing my oldest son up like a princess for halloween when he was a baby but no one liked the idea so i didnt. lol.
We just got my sons halloween costume the other day. It is a little tiger outfit. He is only 8 months old but it is going to be so cute. The little hood comes over his head and it has little ears on it. I think the cutest part about his outfit is the tail. It has a little tiger tail attached to the back of it. I'm so excited to him to get in it and wear it for trick or treating. He might not be able to eat the candy, but I'm not worried about that. I'm sure he will have fun just getting to go out late and see everyone elses outfits.
@my2boys (821)
I bet that is so cute. My oldest son was 8 months old for his first Halloween. He was a duck. You are right it will be fun just to get him dressed up and go out with him. Have fun!