Mashed potato of KFC!!!

@jstmarfz (1499)
The first fast food I have ever been here in the states w as KFC. I fell in love with their coleslaw, mashed potato and fresh bread. Although I have been to KFC in the Philippines I can really tell that there's a big difference. Mashed potato of KFC is very tasty and makes me want more!!! Now, KFC is really my favorite!! and their mashed potatoes!!! Did you like the mashed potato of KFC the way I do? Share your comment please. Thank you!
@cream97 (29169)
Hi. jstmarfz. I ate some mashed potatoes from KFC about two weeks ago. It tasted okay. I would rather make home made mashed potatoes at home. It taste so much richer and creamier.
there is a reason why taste more richer and creamier. any one knows why??????? because you are CREAM.... LOL........
KFC does have the best mashed potatoes ever! Somebody told me once that the secret was to use half and half instead of milk when making mashed potatoes, but I've never tried it.
@jstmarfz (1499)
I just don't know how they make a perfect mashed potato...hehe. Also with their fresh bread! grrr...they're so yummy! Thanks for the reply!
@Kalyni2011 (3503)
Thanks for sharing about KFC lol. Here in my city we don't have that but since all in my family are fond of mashed potatoes, i make them in home; for this i boil them in water, little salt added, peel off the skin, mesh ; to this i add cut onions, cut green chilly and green peas.. you may try this lol
ohhhhhhhhh its yummy,u remind me of my friends party.we have orderd coleslow at my friends house and they all were drunk so they didnt had much and i had lot of it and i loved it.and you should also try its potato chips.i m always on junk food only so i have tested almost everything but i like KFC more.
@lishiwei (1553)
Yeah,as we all know that it's the most poupular fast food in the world and I think everyone love it very much I so do I.I also like the surroundings there!
@makingpots (11922)
Haha, you bring back a high school memory for me. I had a friend who was absolutely mad about KFC mashed potatoes. And she was the one with a license and parents who let her take the car a lot. So we always knew we would have to drive through KFC at least once a night somtimes twice whenever we were out with her. We used to all give KFC gift certificates for Christmas and her birthday. It was a huge joke, the whole school knew about it and we had fun with it.
@underdogtoo (9599)
I rarely go to KFC and have never tried their mashed potatoes. Maybe I should pop over there and sample their mashed potatoes. Cheers!!
@kellys3ps (3728)
I also love their mashed potatoes! Especially with the brown gravy on top! Yummy!