Have you experiences this?

@jstmarfz (1499)
I just created a new topic under cooking interest. When I was about done with it, I realized one word was misspelled. That was the first time I misspelled in one of my topics I created, as what I remembered. The word was supposed to be "BEEF" and not "BEAK"..lol. I just hope some of our dear mylotter friends here would take time to reply..hehe. Have you experienced things like that? What did you do to correct it?
@divinchris (2449)
Hi friend! The same incident happened to me once and I left that alone as nothing can be done. Happy mylotting
@jstmarfz (1499)
Yeah that's what I did. I am glad I am not alone..hehe
@Chevee (5915)
Have I ever, that is my middle name, typos or mistakes or misspell, what ever you want to call it, I did it at first because I was nervous, and didn't know what I was doing, and was always in a hurry, I proof read and still end up with mistakes and I still do it. I am doing a whole lots better now, if you look over some of my discussions you will swear I am illiterate. Yes they will respond we are all used to it.
@jstmarfz (1499)
haha..that is so mean to say that you are illiterate with it. I think it is normal to misspell some words sometimes.
What intriguing photos flashed through my mind when I read your post! I thought you intended for us all to have a little laugh. It was fun, and we all make errors now and then. MyLot doesn't allow corrections, so just laugh along with us!
@jstmarfz (1499)
Hahaha. Well maybe it because we're being excited to finish the topic we created..lol. Maybe you are right, just laugh with the errors we make. Anyway that was an honest mistake...lol. Thank you!
@CJay77 (4441)
I think I've responded to that one, lol. Thats fine at least you just misspelled the word beef. As for me sometimes when I'm in rush few words are missing, lol. I think theres nothing we can once we press the post button, the only we can do is laugh with it. . Have a nice day.
@dolcias (302)
• Egypt
yes,i have experienced it many times,and mostly when i try to correct my spelling before it is already posted,i end up finding it posted twice,once right and once wrong...i notice also that English isn't the native language of a lot of my mylot users,so finding typos and grammatical mistakes and all that is very common here,that's why people aren't that judgemental when it comes to that...don't worry about it.
@moneyandgc (3430)
Yes, I did this in the very last discussion that I started titled "Almost Named". The word was supposed to be our and for some reason I typed are! It appears in the very last sentence of the discussion. I didn't do anything to correct it. I figured that people would be able to know what I was trying to say. It annoys me that I did it but there is really nothing I can do about it now.
Its happens mostly by punching keys . Its will be nice if you perform spell check in mylot. Mylot high the word which have spell mistake. so simply correct it . I also misspelled many time .and that realize later. OK no probs . experience in typing make us type correctly. Happy Mylotting