can you share to me your problems

well i am writing a column about life, problems, love and anything about day to day personal life of people. and i don't have an idea where to start writing if no one will send or share their problems in life. i hope that you can share something in here... will someone throw something at me? pls...
@kun2349 (23475)
DUn u have any problems in life?? How about those that u face recently?? It's always better to write about things that u have experience, because u know exactly how it feels.. ONly u yourself will be able to bring out those feelings in words too.. Whenever problems others may have and they tell u, u can only use it as a reference as u are not them,, U can only feel it as a 3rd party but not the actual person ^_^
well got problems with that lately because that is my main problem. i should write something that is not me, well the problem at least. it's like you are writing a column to help others and at the same time it helps me with my bill.
At the current moment, I am struggling with several problems. My family is homeless, we are staying temporarily at my grandparents home. We are sharing a two room attic between all of us. We have two mattresses on the floor, a toddler bed, playpen and bassinett. Thats all we have in our room. I am not used to living like that. Thats my number one problem. I have a job, I do childcare out of the attic room where we are staying. But, I wont get any money until October 15th. So, we are stuck. My second current problem is that I feel so old. Im 23 and I feel like Im 80. I never have money to buy myself any nice clothes, so I wear rags. The children are always dressed nicely, and well taken care of, but, I am neglected, I feel anyway. If you need any more problems to write about, contact me personally, I can fill an entire book for you.....you wont need anyone elses problems once you start writing about me......lol. Good luck and happy mylotting
@ms1323 (259)
I would say the biggest obstacle in my life would be the dynamics of being a step-parent. There are many, many areas in which this affects my life: Just being a step-parent is difficult, then throw in the child's mother; she hates me and my husband (her daughter's father) and makes no bones about it to her daughter, the overcompensating father (my husband); let's his daughter get away with stuff that our children together can't - and refuses to see that he plays "favorites" for lack of a better term. the child support he pays is a huge issue, not that he should pay it, just that since the amount was established (9 years ago) the arrangement has drastically changed, to his benefit, but the amount is outdated by a large amount and he refuses to get it reduced because he doesn't want to anger his ex-wife. Step-parenting is not easy and I really would not recommend it to anyone! good luck and I hope this helps!
You can go to slum places and definitely you'll get tons of problems. LOL. Seriously, if you're really looking one go to slum places and almost all kinds of problem can be found there. Good Luck! Happy posting!