If a co-worker left their paycheck on their

Paycheck - Personal information
@sudalunts (5527)
desk in full view, would you look at it? Most people consider their salary to be personal and usually do not divulge that kind of information. I wouldn't look, because I was the payroll adminstrator, and knew how much everyone was making. But my question to you is, if a co worker left their paycheck on their desk in open view, would you take a glance?
@babykeka80 (2004)
Yes, out of simple curiousity I would look at it. For one, many people lie about how much they make and a lot of the time it really ticks me off. Who cares anyways? Is there really a need to lie about it? Also, I would just be curious if they were in the same department as me and such if they were making the same amount I was or the real difference in pay. I would probably look at it but if I got caught looking at it I would feel like a real idiot.
@sudalunts (5527)
I think most people would say they would look, if they were be honest. I would probably look as well if I was not the one who did the payroll.
@lilybug (21182)
I think I would probably take a peak at their check, yes. I would be curious to see if they made around the same amount of money as I do.