coffee drinkers

@jackiew (915)
hello everyone i live in canada and i drink tim hortons coffee-i am addicted!! lol-have to have at least 2 extra large everyday if not more-if it ever closed i think i would go through bad withdrawls-lol-what would you do if your favorite coffee shop closed??
@cndn420 (2062)
MMMMM TIMMY'S!!!! Im from Canada as well and im like you, addicted! (i think they put something in their coffee) LOL Ive gotta have my large double double...i don't function in the morning before work if i dont have one. i don't think they would EVER close...but if they did i'd buy out their machines and coffee so i can make it at home and have it taste just like it does when you buy it!! LOL
@jackiew (915)
lol loved your answer
@cndn420 (2062)
why thank you!! (don't worry, ill share with you) LOL
@Neo133 (66)
We don't have a coffee shop in where I live, so I buy it raw and make it home. and I'm addicted to coffee too.
@jackiew (915)
i know what your talking about[lol] i have a coffee percolator iand i was really hooked on the coffee-drank it all dayi finally put it to rest for awhile and i get my 2 or more x-large from tims each day
@mimico (3619)
i don't think tim hortons would close. it's just so big already. i love their timbits more than their coffee. im not a big coffee drinker although i do indulge once in a while. I just don't like to get addicted to anything. I have favorite drinks and restaurants so if those close down I'll be pissed and a little sad, but I won't go through withdrawals. :)
I drink atleast one cup of coffee at The Second Cup, per day. Being Canadian, you know the place I'm talking about. We have a nice one in Guelph, and I spend a lot of time in here. I'm here right now, because I have the internet in here whereas I don't have it at home. I love this place! I'm not addicted, I can go a day without coffee, I just like the taste of it.
@cndn420 (2062)
i love Second Cup's Caramel Corretto...great drink!! thats what i usually buy if i go there