I miss lechon!!!

@jstmarfz (1499)
I have been asking my mom if she could send me lechon here or dried fish.The other day, I was watching TFC and they future the restaurants here in US that sells Lechon. And that made me more eager to find ad have lechon!!! I am wondering, where exactly in US especially in Washington State that sells lechon? I really want to have a bite of it!! Do you know where to buy lechon here in US?
@mimico (3619)
Aww that's too bad! It's hard to send over lechon because it's best eaten when newly roasted. I love the crispy lechon skin. Maybe you should try looking for a Filipino store there in Washington. :) Or you can try asking for the canned kind. I don't know if that's any good though but I've seen some canned lechon paksiw in the supermarkets here.
I also miss lechon! But im not outside the country. I missed it because I can't eat a lot of it anym,ore. Because of my health status. Here hope this can help. Even If im not in the US. I find a shop for you my friend. 1203 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, USA # 702-270-2500 (with outlets in selected malls) -Famous for their retail outlet that sells Lechon per Kilo*, they can pack them in a box ready for cargo. Hope youll enjoy.
@dong1970 (1573)
I am here in the Philippines,I think,Philippines only is the country that sells lechon.My relatives also in the U S misses so much the lechon.I hope that you can find lechon.......Lots of cholesterol but it so delicious.....
@rsa101 (13343)
Oh despite me being here in the Philippines Lechon is such a rare meal for me. Being a diabetic and slightly high cholesterol this is one food I should avoid at all times. But I loved Lechon very much when I was healthier.