What would be the best place to write my diary and dreams?

France
I just feel like writing my diary and especially my dreams,I mean the real ones just like tonight I was dreaming I was swimming in North Pole because it starts to be cold here and indeed when I wake up it was freezing in my bedroom... So,what do you think? Should I write on a social network like friendster,facebook or I should make my own blog for example with blogger?
@winterose (39922)
you or blog is best, and you can also use associated content as well.
• France
O yes, I didn't think about these remunerating website,this can be a good idea. When you say you or blog,what do you mean by you?
@winterose (39922)
you can blog
• France
Alright, Thanx
You know, there's actually a website that's actually entirely dedicated to people writing dreams in an online journal. You can create an account and use it to record dreams. Unfortunately I can't remember the address to the site. Of course, if you also want to write about other things besides dreams, then I would suggest Live Journal or Xanga. I mainly use Live Journal to post my dreams and I save them to my "Dreams" memories page. Basically, as someone said, your own blog would be best.
• France
Thanx a lot for these precious informations and I would to find this dreams website you're talking about! When I'll be active on Xanga and LJ I'll let you know
• France
Maybe you meant www.sleeps.com ?
@rocker21 (2717)
no body is interested now a days to read stuff going on about others life, that too dreams, only you can keep it as a memory and so i better suggest you not to go for the internet
• France
I find it interesting to leave it online, I mean at least for my friends and I'm sure they'll share their point of view and emotions so to me that could be enriching this way. If nobody have a look at it(and it's not gonna be the case...),I can at least keep it for me online because I spend my time there... Also,it seems it's been a long time I replace the flowing ink of my pen with the keys of my piano ooops... of my keyboard And if by chance I find the strenght to go outside and feel like writing,I can bring my piano with me. This might sounds sad for some people but this is my life...
Hello! Do you remember the movie Cruel Intentions? The lead star Ryan Philippe played Sebastian Valmont, who wrote all his detailed "conquests" or rather, naughty experiences in his own journal. I saw the details on penmanship written by him with some drawings, included a picture of a woman or two.. etc. etc. He even wrote down his true feelings for the one he truly loves. The journal that the guy kept was named as the same title of the said movie. Writing a journal is like writing a diary. You can write your own ideas, your inner thoughts, post a picture of an object, place or person or draw something which amuses or bothers you. Happy mylotting!
• France
I don't remember this movie
That's okay though, just sharing my ideas.. :)
@EAStanley (2689)
I would write it in a blog. I think I have LiveJournal, but most people seem to use blogger.com now. Or you can use the Blog portion of your MySpace page! And, you can even set that to Private! So you can blog to yourself if you are not ready for others to read it yet! And then you can change it to Friends Only or Public later! =)
• France
I agree with you except for myspace, I find this site a bit gross
@crazydaisy (3899)
I would start a new book off on just. dreams. then one on diary..and they be to different books. cd
• France
@kun2349 (23475)
MAybe blog will be good ^_^ Because other than writing about your dreams, u are able to write about other things, and things whereby u just wanna express but dun want so many ple to know about it ^_^ It's kinda privacy for u too, if u just wanna share your thought sto things ^_^
• France
Yeah, That's a good idea