Can you easily get into sleep?

@yenwie84 (1345)
Malaysia
I admit I am a person who can sleep easily. Most of time,after I have been lying on the bed for around 5 minutes hugging my pillow,I would just dozed off. How about you? Can you get to sleep easily? Or do you roll on the bed for long time then only can sleep? Please tell me,thanks in advance.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,Yenwie! I am a late night sleeper.Actually when I felt sleepy I close my computer and go to sleep.After a little prayer actually I go in to deep sleep.Some nights I don't feel sleepy for the whole night and sit before my pc instead of rolling on the bed.But such situation arise occasionally.thanx.
@jackiew (915)
hello i find it really hard to get to sleep-sometimes i am so exhausted at the end of the day and think i will just hit the bed and pass out but it doesn't work-i have tried to limit my tea and coffee intakes in the evening and that didn't help either-i just keep turning and rolling forever before i fall to sleep
@radinrr90 (157)
It depends on my activity during the day. If did a lot of work, i will fall asleep like a few second after i jump to bed. But i sometime can't fall asleep. I feel really fresh and energetic even if its already 1am! But my average fall-to-sleep-time is around 5-10 min after lying on bed.
@rainmark (4306)
I got trouble on having a sleep, coz sometimes my insomia stricken me. So before i go to bed, i tired myself, after cleaning the house, i do myloting until i get tired and when i'm not yet sleepy, i open the television to watch the program i like. Then i feed the baby and put him to bath until he get to sleep. So on my bed time i can sleep easily coz im really really tired. Happy posting.
@arthi_88 (1518)
Well speaking frankly I can sleep almost within minutes of lying on my bed..My boarding life got me so trained to that now can sleep almost anywhere as long as i know i am safe until i wake up...
@amlegend (945)
• Pakistan
i spend at least 20-30 min and then the i get into sleep land and most of the time i am so tired that it takes 3-4 minutes only
Oh yes, I fall asleep in the doctor waiting room waiting for my mother or my daughter. She told me to wake up and go outside and get some air. I fall asleep on the couch trying to wat a dvd with my 3 year old grandaughter. She tells me to wake up. When I go to bed I go to sleep immediately and sleep too long. lol