My Puppies Birthday Cake

Kryptos Birthday Cake - Kryptos Birthday Cake, one year old yesterday
My puppy turned one, yesterday. My children wanted to make him a birthday cake. I have a blog, and posted a contest, with the person who entered a dog cake recipe and chosen by my children, won a blue topaz ring. This is the cake that won, and this is my now dog enjoying it. He loved it, licked the plate clean. It was an easy recipe, and if anyone wants it, I will send it to you.
Oh, your puppy is tooo cute. I love the idea you made him a birthday cake. I too would love to have the recipe, so why not just post it in the discussion so we can all have it, lol Thanks for sharing the photo with us. Nocturnica
I will send it to you. If I post a recipe in a discussion, mylot will delete the post, and decrease everybody by one number. I am not sure why this is their policy but it is.
@cutiemye (41)
belated happy bday to Kryptos! the cakes looks yummy! hahaha!! would you give me the recipe? my dog will turn one on december and i would like to give him a good gift! thanks! =)
yes I will send it to you. If you have a little dog, you will want to tweek it a little, Krypto is not small lol
@my2boys (821)
Happy birthday to your puppy. Congrats to you! Have a nice day!
Thank you