Are you attracted by the free and samples given in the shop?

Hi friends, I really don't believe in all those free and samples thing.If the shop person gives us also i don't like.I want to get the things by buying only.Sometimes i will take free sample if i like the things from outside.I want to know as how many of you like to take free and samples from the shop. Have a nice day.
@writersedge (22579)
I used to be more affected when I had money. If I had had money after the free sample of pumpkin ice cream last week, I would have gotten a gallon, but alas, no $. It tasted like pumpkin pie and ice cream all rolled into one.
Its good to be like that friend. Have a nice day.
@radinrr90 (157)
I only attracted to the sample of food that i like..and looked tasty. But i think its okay to try it all because its FREE.
ofcourse its true
@winzpc (2356)
I sometimes attracted with it. I usually will pay first attention to the goods that provide a bonus. I like to see the bonus and compare it with the price. But I find that the price is still expensive. Keep post Happy myLotting...
Ya you are true.The shop people just play a trick on us.lol......... Have a nice day.
@pkraj111 (2460)
Yeah, some times. Especially the offers by a top brand.
Good, have a nice day.
@cream97 (29175)
Hi, sudahajosyula50. Not really. If it is something that I can use, I would like to have a chance at getting something for free. It is kind of fun when the opportunity comes my way.
Free samples are always nice. I like to try something before i decide whether or not I actually want to buy a product. Also, when a sample is free, I may try new things that I had not thought of in the past. Yes, I am attracted by free samples in the shops.