Do you set time when mylotting ??

@noel0000 (145)
I never set time when I am myLotting since I joined in here . I love reading, posting and responding that I didn't notice I was spending one whole day . Do you set time when mylotting ??
@lvgreat (55)
never !!!!!!!! this site is really interesting..it has lot of valuable material . i some time even do it for 5-6 hours continuosly .it's fun. beside it pays you. it like earning while doing your work.it is pocket money for me.anybody who has recieved payment please inform me.
@gemini_rose (16194)
I used to set time, but now I no longer do, I just come on here when I have done everything else that I need to do. I usually just spend a couple of hours a day on here now if I can get everything done around the house.
i dont really set a time for spending on here i ususally come on after all is done in the house etc and the kids are in bed and then i stay on until i am tired so there is not a specific time lot i spend here and i wish i could spend all day on here but i just dont have the time!