who's with me?

this goes out to all of you that have had a less than good day today, those who are undervalued and unhappy. Tomorrow is going to be a better day, we will make our lives better starting tomorrow. we will be who we want to be and people will celebrate this or get the hell out of the way! we will not be taken advantage of anymore and we will realise that we do deserve to be happy and loved. we will let the words of no one affect me negatively we will listen to nothing that they have to say. We are supreme and we will rule! who is with me?
@phisha84 (286)
All thats cute....I'm glad I'm not the only depressed person out there trying to be happy...lol...God Do you ever wonder if people helped people would the world be better? Than people being all out for themselves? Isn't that something how the world is sooo greedy and they think life is bad living off of 2000.00 a month when I live off of 600 a month for myself and two daughters.... oh well..
who lives off 2000 a month? I wanna live on that!
@glords (2614)
I'm with you too! Oi Oi!
@glords (2614)
It was the Oi's that did it... wasn't it? Best Response... Boi-YA!
*Yawn* me too! I"m exhausted a night shift job & day time kids *yawn* & never enough $
@greenline (14864)
That's an excellent positive thinking !
@cream97 (29166)
I am with you! All jokes aside!!