Hallelujah

@super_jj (1417)
I've heard this song on Shrek (The first movie) and i loved it. I've been searching for it's lyrics and finally i have it. Allow me to share it with you, myLotters I've herad there was a secret chord THat David played, and it pleased the LOrd But you dont really care for music, do you? It goes like this The fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you To a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from you lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah HAllelujah Maybe I have been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before i knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's cold and it's a broken Hallelujah HAllelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Maybe there's a God above And all i ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you And it's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold anf it's a broken HAllelujah HAllelujah HAllelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah What do you guys think of the song? Based on the lyrics.
Oh, i love that movie! Although Shrek 3 didn't meet my expectations nonetheless I remain a faithful fan. I think the song is about King David in the Bible when she saw Bathseba bathing. Because of that he fell and gave in to the temptation of the flesh. And David, who was a man after God's own heart, didn't praise God (Hallelujah means to praise God)when he did that.
@super_jj (1417)
Yeah, Shrek 3 wasnt as good as the first one. But I still am a big fan of Shrek. Yeah, it's about King DAvid alright. I wonder why the artist wrote the song that way he did. HEhehehe. Thanks!