Why dose Mcdonald's charge extra for ...?

@pimagro24 (1046)
Thailand
Why do they charge extra for Big Mac Sauce added to cheese burger? They don't charge for extra ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickle, anion etc. Do you think this is fair?
maybe cheese burger is more valuable than mustardm pickle, anion..., i don't know, but i think it's fair, Macdonald price is same in the whole country. and it's same to all people. why not fair.
@grammasnook (1877)
I owned a restaraunt for 5 years and people would complain because I would charge for a slice of lemon. They would want water with a slice of lemon and I would charge them for it, that would be the only drink they would order. Now think about it I have to pay for the ice and pay for the dishwasher to wash the glass and pay for the water bill so why wouldnt I charge? Now if they bought a regular drink and asked for water with a slice of lemon as well I would not charge. I had this one couple that would come in and order one breakfast split it in half ask me for an extra setting order 2 glasses of water with lemon. 2 people would eat for 5.50, I finally told them I would have to charge extra money for the extra setting suprisingly they understood and they began to order 2 meals.
@grammasnook (1877)
Here they charge for everything that is extra as they should, it cost them money why shouldnt they charge you? The cheeseburger does not come with the special sauce so therefore you are making a special order.