What's the first thing you have bought from your 1st job??

@romer08 (223)
I'm really happy when I had my first job. And now I have my own money to spend. The first thing that I bought is a psp slim unit as a reward for myself. And it is really convenient coz I can bring it anywhere I like.
The first thing i bought when i have my first job was a grocery for my family. I helped my family for us to have food to eat. Its just my way of saying my parents how thankful i am that they sent me to school and give me a good education. Through the years they have never failed me for being a good provider.
@romer08 (223)
Parents will always be there for you and I think the first persons you would like to treat out is also your parents. It's like giving back the good things that they have done to you. I've also done this and I feel so happy that now I may now treat them with my own money.
The first thing i ever bought from my first job was a car. I worked for about a year and a half and saved every penny. It was a piece of crap 1990 Plymouth Sundance (i was 16 and the year was like 1999). Man did i love that car; i was the first of all my friends to get a rid. I got into so many car accidents but i was still truckin. It got me from point a to b and that was all that mattered.
@romer08 (223)
You really know how to save and spend your money.
i hate my first job, it always bring me to sad memory when mentioning the first job. the salary was very very low. the environment was very very bad. the boss was very very ferocious. the only thing i got was experience. that's important for my following job. on the countary, i thank for my first job.
@romer08 (223)
Yeah! if it's your 1st job then except all the bad that you would experience. But there's always a good side of it.