Places that you visited aside from your hometown

@mayrah (1128)
Have you been in another place aside from you hometown? Most people love going out of town with their whole family whenever they have time, Some people just go to another places to find better opportunity for work. What about you? What's your reason behind visiting another town or country?
• Japan
Oh, if I sincerely answer to this, I have to write atleast ten minutes. I have been out my native place for almost equal number of years that I spent in hometown. I started my visits to places after entering into job. Within India, 20 prefectures and almost all metro cities. My first journey to a foreign country was to Switzerland. That was for a training of 3 weeks. From there I went to France, Italy, Germany and Yugoslavia as part of training tour. Second trip was to Kuwait for attending a customer complaint to my company. Then for many years I was posted in a middle east country, Saudi Arabia. Within Saudi, I have travelled and visited all major cities like Dammam, Jeddah, Jubail, Riyadh etc. Dubai trip was really memorable. Then I was told to visit Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, China, Tailand, Indonesia, Malaysia for expanding our customer base. Now in Tokyo, every year, as part of promotion of our products I must visit atleast six countries and other major cities whereever our customers are located. Frankly and truly, As a child I was fond of travelling and many times had day dreams of travelling to many places out of my country. That came true, but I am tired now and would rather prefer a settled life. You really provoked me to pen out the truths.
@mayrah (1128)
It's amazing, you have a very long journey. As I read your message I envy you for having a chance to do that. Anyways thank's again for your responses in my discussion.